. . . for in every way you have been enriched in Him
In speech and knowledge of every kind—. . .
So that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift
As you wait for the revealing
Of our Lord Yeshua Ha’Mashiach. …
Now we have received not the spirit of the world
But the Spirit that is from God
So that we may understand the gifts
Bestowed on us by God. …
Those who are spiritual discern all things
And they are themselves subject
To no one else’s scrutiny.
For who has known the mind of the Lord
So as to instruct him?
But we have the mind of Christ.
-1 Cor 1:7; 2:12, 15-16
What a wonderful reminder of the richness of our place in Yeshua:
• We have been given spiritual gifts — “we are not lacking in any spiritual gift” (italics mine).
• We are “enriched . . . in speech and knowledge of every kind” (italics mine).
• We have received the Spirit of God so “we may understand the gifts” (italics mine).
• The spiritual can “discern all things” (italics mine).
• “We have the mind of Christ” (italics mine).
We have been equipped for every eventuality on our spiritual journey through this world. Don’t let anybody else’s understanding or teaching on the “gifts” blind and turn you from the truth of the depth of what you have already been given.
The Lord is coming!